This year feels a little different to me somehow. While I'm not going to create an itemized list of things to do for 2010, this year my focus is going to be "letting go."
Letting go of things like:
- negative internal dialogues
- feeling unworthy to the point of "over achieving" just to feel like I'm earning my keep
- the fear of not being good enough (mother, wife, daughter, neighbour ....)
- endless worry of things big and small
- clutter (physical, emotional, social, mental)
- allowing other people's opinions / attitudes /behaviours to have a big impact on me
- doing (in lieu of being)
For me, these things are monumental in size. If I can manage some of these things for a 5 minute stretch, it will be a fantastic baby step.
I can feel it in my bones. Big changes are coming in 2010. Here's hoping they're good ones!