Sunday 28 May 2006

Tell me something I don't already know.

I found this over at Phantom's place. I wish I could say I was surprised by the results....

Your results:
You are An Expendable Character (Redshirt)

Since your accomplishments are seldom noticed, and you are rarely thought of, you are expendable. That doesn't mean your job isn't important but if you
were in Star Trek you would be killed off in the first episode you appeared in.


An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
100%
Beverly Crusher
80%
Deanna Troi
80%
Uhura
65%
Spock
64%
Chekov
60%
Geordi LaForge
55%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
55%
Will Riker
50%
Jean-Luc Picard
50%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
50%
Data
41%
Mr. Scott
40%
Mr. Sulu
20%
Worf
15%


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz


3 comments:

DaniGirl said...

I tried this on the weekend, and could NOT get the code to post on my blog. I might have to try again later...

Anonymous said...

I came out as 80% expendable, followed by 70% Jean Luc Picard/Diana Troi split, which I find amusing.

Anonymous said...

Dani, if you're game, I could brush of f my technology trouble-shooting skills to see if it helps. (Blogger and tables have a nasty relationship and that code is all table!)

Beanie Baby, that's an interesting result. Jean Luc / Diana? Curious. (And very disturbing visual imagery ...)