What's been on my mind:
- I've said to the universe twice since my last post, "I'm happy to take money for doing something I like to do, but I WILL NOT RUSH AND STRESS MYSELF OUT TO DO SO. If that means I don't get the $$, then so be it." And the universe spake unto me, "Miche, just tell me when you can be ready and whether or not you accept personal cheques." Nice.
- I'm behind on all things Christmas. And instead of staying up all night and trying to pull off a minor miracle, I'm just redefining how things will get done this year. Like no fancy baked good gifts for wM's teacher this year.
- I'm grateful for my health and the health of my family and friends. No matter how dysfunctional and disjointed, I'd feel much worse about things if they weren't around. Sometimes I need to be reminded about that.
- I'm not sure if I've given up on the acting dream, or whether I'm just letting it nap for a bit. Timing and schedules et al aren't aligning themselves in a way to make things possible. I thought I'd be more upset about it. I'm almost wondering whether or not it's time to let it go.
- We may be hosting a new food allergy in this household. One of the biggies. More on that when things get medically confirmed.
- I'm grateful for truck drivers who let me in front of them.
- I'm grateful for car breaks that work.
- I'm grateful that all the rain we had on the w/e wasn't snow.
- I'm grateful that wM's school is awesome and so are all of the staff in their own way.
- I'm grateful for a kitchen full of food, shelter to call our own and heat and running water.
And now, I must get on with life.